Monday, July 25, 2011

Day #286 Blurry Butterfly and Blurry Dogs

 

Well, as I was playing with my grand-dogs Sunday morning, I decided to give them one of those homemade treats I bought at the farmer’s market. And, I thought, I’ll take pictures so I can share them on my blog.




Right. Did you ever try to get two dogs to sit still while you take a picture of them with a VERY slow camera?

But I’m going to show you the disastrous photos anyway, including the one of the blurry butterfly who was waiting for me when I drove home. The butterfly herself wasn't blurry, mind you, but I blurried her up really well when I went click.


Then, did I open my beehives and check them out? No. I was so busy writing, I didn’t even think about the bees until after dark.

Sigh!

BEEattitude for Day # 286:
       Blessed are those who don’t worry about things like focus, for they shall, as a result, enjoy their blurry days anyway.

_______________________________ 
The teeny details:
my books:  http://www.franstewart.com Please buy your print books from an independent bookstore or directly from my website.
my eBooks for Kindle:  http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Ddigital-text&field-keywords=Fran+Stewart
my eBooks on Smashwords (for all other formats):  http://www.smashwords.com/books/search?query=Fran+Stewart

3 comments:

AggiePete said...

They are too too sweet! And the butterfly was really a great photo - thank you for sharing the 'grand pets'!

AggiePete said...

I just now saw the possum story and loved it! I put out a 'buffet' for the cats on my street (it's up high so they can climb up the lawn chairs to get to it). ANYWAY late in the evenings for the past few months we've been having possums (a large one & a very small one) enjoying the dry cat food & water as well! We call them Opie & Opie Jr. Too precious and now I'm so glad to learn about them not contracting rabies. I've never been a big worrier about that but it's good info to know. Thanks so much!

The Cat Bastet said...

Yay! Write, Fran, write!

The dogs are adorable, even if they are a little blurry.

Cathy AJ