Monday, November 1, 2010

Day #21 Answer this Bee Joke

November? I never quite got used to February, and here it is the eleventh month already.

This time of year, beekeepers are usually feeding their bees sugar water. Does this have roughly the same effect as all the Halloween treats on human youngsters? I'd love it if I could have bees that gathered nectar most of the year and went into winter with plenty of honey and pollen stores made from abundant nectar plants.

JOKE TIME: How can you tell if a bee is hyper?
Send your answers to me fran@franstewart.com and I'll announce them in one of my upcoming blogs.

BEEattitude for Day #21:
       Blessed are they who avoid excess sugar, for they shall BEE calm. 

Today I am grateful for:
       Public Domain Photos that allow me to show you bees in their natural beauty,

     

No comments: