Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day #29 My new end table

Imagine this:

Rubber Duck Yellow Hive from H&L Bee Farm
                      








Imagine it sitting in my dining area where I have to walk around it every time I want to go to the kitchen.




Now imagine it sitting in my living room as an end table. Much better, eh? It will have to sit there only until late March or early April, when the bees arrive.

What did I do with the previous end table?
             I'm taking it to Goodwill tomorrow.

What will I do when I lose this end table?
             Buy another hive - maybe a blue one, so I'll be ready when my bees outgrow the yellow hive.

BEEattitude for Day # 29:
       Blessed are they who can laugh at their furniture, for they shall not be tied to meaningless things. 

One thing I’m grateful for right now:
       The new gate on my back deck.

No comments: