Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day #322 Dewitt Jones and his celebration of life


Dewitt Jones is a photographer who likes to share his work with me (and the umpty-kazillion other people who subscribe to his website). Every so often I get an email with a lovely photograph, some words of wisdom, and a gentle reminder to

“celebrate what’s right with the world.”

That’s a great idea. I celebrate
every time I step onto my deck to listen to the bees,
every time I look out the window at my beehives or the birds,
every time I share time with a friend, and
particularly every time I hear from one of you,
as well as a lot of other times in between.
 


BEEattitude for Day # 322:
       Blessed are those who share beauty, for it shall reflect back on them as well.

Coming Soon: a raffle, so your dog might be in my next book!
Details on September 1st!
 ___________________________
http://www.franstewart.com


No comments: