Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day #140 Spring


I just need to see a bunch of flowers, don’t you? Yesterday there were so many thunderstorms in the evening I began to feel like a target. Luckily, all the trees around my house are still intact, although one LARGE branch ended up in my driveway (no idea where it came from).

I'd hate to be a bee in this weather, with those teeny little wings, up against the buffetings of Mother Nature. It would be more fun to be a bee in the sunshine on a flower.
I wish I’d thought to go out on the deck during the storm to see what the wind gusts felt like on the side where I’ll be putting the hives. I wonder how many bricks it takes to weight down the covers so they won’t blow off in a storm?


BEEattitude for Day # 140:
       Blessed are those who look up at the sky, for they shall see wonders indeed.

One thing Fran is grateful for right now:
       The sausage tetrazzini I made for dinner Friday (and the leftovers on Saturday)    


No comments: