Friday, November 25, 2011

Day #409 Cheyenne

Whoops! Here it is the day after Thanksgiving, and now it appears to be time to head toward Christmas.

Well, in that spirit, I’d like to bring in the energy of Cheyenne, the official greeter at Wild Birds Unlimited in Suwannee, Georgia. Here is WBU’s Facebook  page, by the way: https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Wild-Birds-Unlimited-of-Suwanee-GA/237988779580009

And here is Cheyenne:



Whoops! That's not Cheyenne. That's the honey bee who brings you the BEEattitudes in every BeesKnees blogpost

Cheyenne (shown below) is, as you may recall, the dog  I wrote into A SLAYING SONG TONIGHT, and she did add, I must say, a delightful perspective to that book.



I’d like to encourage you to treat this holiday season with a laid-back, stress-free attitude. Right. Maybe I should say a more nearly laid-back and only minor-ly stressful attitude.

Act like a bee or like a dog. Appreciate life. Take one day at a time. Shake a few jingle bells, sip some eggnog, and join in the fun.


BEEattitude for Day # 409:
       Blessed are those who find joy in the small details—well-made combs, active workers, a productive hive, and plenty of stores for the winter. What more does a bee need?

p.s. from Fran:
     If you're in the area, come see my Biscuit McKee mysteries at one of the book signings listed below!
_______________________________ 
The teeny details:
BOOK SIGNINGS
     Nov. 26      1-4 p.m.         Wellspring Treasures, Kennesaw GA    
     Dec.   3       1-3 p.m.         Books for Less, Buford GA
     Dec.   4       1-3 p.m.         Humpus Bumpus Bookstore, Cumming GA
     Dec. 10       2-4 p.m.         Peerless Bookstore, Alpharetta GA     

my books:  http://www.franstewart.com Please buy them from an independent bookstore or directly from my website.
my eBooks for Kindle:  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006AA0I4M




No comments: