Friday, January 13, 2012

Day #458 Clouds

While I’m sharing vicarious Australian journeyings, I simply have to show you this sunset Eli captured in Northern Australia. 
(c) 2012 Eli Reiman

Did you ever notice that in order to have a lovely sunset, 
you have to have some clouds

Without clouds, the sun just disappears below the horizon, and that’s it.
Next time I’m up against clouds in my life, I plan to look for the sunset in them. They have to be there. Mama Nature (and Eli Reiman) tell me so.
In tomorrow’s blog I’ll explain what Eli does with clouds in his life.
BEEattitude for Day #458:
       Blessed are those who love the wind, for they shall have music around them.
_______________________________ 
The teeny details:
my books:  http://www.franstewart.com Please buy them from an independent bookstore or directly from my website.

No comments: