Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day #460 Clowning Around

I know I’ve been talking/writing about the Australian adventure, but I’d like to digress for today to share with you a photo that one of our loyal blog followers, AggiePete from Houston, shared with me.
Her mother worked for the USO during WWII, and was lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time. She met Emmett Kelly, the man who epitomizes the wonderful world of clowning. Mr. Kelly took clowning to a new level of professionalism.
And here he is:


Whoops! No, that's not Emmett Kelly! 
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Here's the real Emmett Kelly:



Let a little laughter into your life today. The bees and I will be happy you did!
BEEattitude for Day #460:
       Blessed are those who save old photos, for they shall keep us all humble and happy.


_______________________________ 
The teeny details:
my books:  http://www.franstewart.com Please buy them from an independent bookstore or directly from my website.

No comments: