Saturday, December 3, 2011

Day #417 Telling it again and again

It’s funny how often I run into people who haven’t heard yet that I had to get rid of my bees. These are folks I don’t see often, or people I do see regularly but don’t have frequent conversations with (like the whole soprano section of the Gwinnett Choral Guild). Every once in a while after rehearsal, one of them will ask, “So, how are your bees getting along, Fran?” And I have to explain the whole rigamarole all over again.

I do wonder when telling that story will cease to feel like such a loss.
The good news is that I’ll get to usher Bob (the husband of my main character, Biscuit McKee) through the process of getting bees and learning to deal with them through the next few books in the series.

You can be sure I’m not going to write him with an allergy to them.
That shouldn’t happen to more than one of us.

BEEattitude for Day # 417:
       Blessed are those who eat what is best for them, for they shall glow with good health.


_______________________________
The teeny details:
BOOK SIGNINGS
Dec.   3   1-3 p.m.  Books for Less, Buford GA
That’s Today!
Come on by if you’re in the area.

Dec.   4  1-3 p.m.  Humpus Bumpus Bookstore, Cumming GA
Dec. 10  2-4 p.m. Peerless Bookstore, Alpharetta GA 

my print books:  http://www.franstewart.com
Please buy them from an independent bookstore or directly from my website.
my eBooks for Kindle:  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006AA0I4M

1 comment:

AggiePete said...

Wish we were in your neck of the woods today - can hardly wait to see Biscuit & Bob and Marmalade and the fuzzies!!