Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day #137 Nightmares and Common Sense

I dreamed last night that a bear wandered up from the creek and ripped open my bee hives to steal the honey. Yikes! I don’t even have the bees yet. What’ll I do when they’re actually installed on my back deck?

Of course, I’ve never yet seen a bear paw print (much less a bear) on the creek bank, just some raccoons and possums, so I probably won’t ever have to worry about Winnie-the-Pooh’s cousins.

Worry is the interest you pay on a loan you’ve never taken out, so I guess I should just forget the bad dreams and sleep easier. Good idea.


BEEattitude for Day # 137:
       Blessed are the calm of mind, for they shall take their rest with ease.

One thing Fran is grateful for right now:
        Cowans Book Nook in Blue Ridge GA, where I’ll be signing books today (Saturday) from noon to three.   

No comments: