1. I'm happy.
2. I have good friends and wonderful family.
3. My cats are healthy (i.e. not barfing up hairballs or anything else).
4. All my editing jobs are caught up, and I'll be getting four new clients started next week.
5. My books are (FINALLY!) out as ebooks - well most of them...
6. My checkbook is balanced.
7. I have plenty of food to last through the upcoming cold spell.
I could go on with the list, but you get the idea. I don't have a reason to be stressed. Still, I have a cold. Yuch!
I'm someone who believes that we create our circumstances, and that what we see in the world is a reflection of who and what we are. So, I must be wanting to honk at somebody, if my nose is any indication.
Trouble is, I don't think I'm mad at anybody.
What would the bees tell me to do?
BEEattitude for Day # 63:
Blessed are those who take care of themselves gently, for they shall get better faster.
One thing Fran is grateful for right now:
The hot water, lemon juice, and (thank-you bees!) honey I'm drinking to ease my sore throat.