Saturday, December 25, 2010

Day #74 Atlanta Roads

December 25th is just about the only day that I can drive down I-85 at any time of the day without seeing more than 2 dozen cars at a time, if that many. I know because I've driven it a couple of times over the past 18 years that I've lived in Atlanta.

Today, though, this particular beekeeper will ignore the nearly-bare interstate and drive the three miles to my daughter's house to see her and all the grandchildren. I'll take the pan of pumpkin bread I baked yesterday for dessert, and the Dilly Crackers for snacking. (Let me know if you want the recipe.)

Whatever your plans for today, I wish you well.

BEEattitude for Day # 75:
       Blessed are you, truly. 

What Fran is grateful for right now:
       Family and friends

1 comment:

AggiePete said...

A very Merry & blessed Christmas to you, dear friend. And yes, please, may we please have your recipe for the crackers. Stay safe and warm.