Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day #66 The New York Times talks bees

What's the New York Times doing in my blog? I'm still not over my cold, so I'll let the New York Times speak for me in this article about the value of bees in New York City (and elsewhere).

Here's the article a friend of mine from Arizona shared with me. (Thanks, Ellen!)

And to answer the questions you sent in about what the critter in the first picture in yesterday's post was:

It's a Porcupine Puffer Fish, photographed somewhere in or around the Philippines by my son (data-base-manager / circus-performer / fire-spinner / lamp creator / master scuba-diver / all-around good soul).

Enjoy the Times while I have a cup of hot tea (with honey, of course).

BEEattitude for Day # 66:
       Blessed are good reporters, for they shall enlighten their world. 

Something Fran is grateful for right now:
       The map that shows me it's one L and two Ps.


No comments: