Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day #65 A little chat

Yelloideas Photography
I was chatting with a friend of mine a while back . . .  She was telling me how much she enjoyed looking at flowers.






No! Not that friend.. It was a different one.




Yelloideas Photography







And not that one either, although I'm sure he enjoys flowers as much as anyone.




Yellowideas Photography


Yes! Finally, here's the one I was talking with.

She was telling me how special flowers are to her, and I said, "Then you have a lot in common with the bees I'll be getting next spring."

"Bees?" she queried. "They're those noisy, fuzzy little critters, aren't they?"

"Well, I don't know about noisy, but they do have fuzz on their bodies."

"Believe me, sweetie, you haven't heard noise until you've really listened to a honeybee." But then she paused and considered. "You're a human, aren't you?" she said. "Humans are even noiser than bees. Maybe you could take a few lessons from them."

"Thank you," I whispered, and tiptoed away.

BEEattitude for Day # 65:
       Blessed are those who are quiet, for they shall hear more. 

One thing Fran is grateful for right now:
       My son, who takes such interesting photos and let's me use them on my blog. 


No comments: