Friday, March 2, 2012

Day #507 Another iPhone Joke

Okay, I can’t resist this.
Yesterday I needed to remind myself to do something, and I wasn’t next to a piece of paper, so I whipped out my phone and held the button down. Siri came on and said, “What can I help you with?”
“Remind me to call that agent tomorrow morning at nine,” I said.
She thought about it and came back with, “Here’s your appointment; should I confirm it?”
Ordinarily I say yes, but what she’d come up with was “Call be engine.” 
I decided to delete this one and try again, speaking more clearly, so I told her, “No.”
“That’s okay,” she said. “You’re way too busy anyway.”
And, by the way, my new website should be up and running soon. I’ll let you know when.
BEEattitude for Day #507:
       Blessed are those who use humor when it’s appropriate, for they shall delight in the laughter.

1 comment:

AggiePete said...

That is unbelievable!!! I can just hear that happening!!! Advanced technology at its best!!
Going to my twin sister's for 3 day 'twin week-end' ... she lives downtown here but it's like another world when we're together!