Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day #533 How Many?

I used to try to count the number of bees in a square inch, or the number on top of the hive at any given time of day, or the number of bees along the top of a frame when I opened a hive.
Impossible.
Yesterday I had the same sort of problem trying to count the number of children at my granddaughter’s birthday party. They kept wiggling. Shifting. Giggling and disappearing around the corner as they ran, laughed, played.
It was great fun. But I still have NO idea what the count was.
Then again, does the number really matter? Wasn’t the laughter the important factor, not how many were laughing?
Gotta get my priorities straight.
BEEattitude for Day #533:
       Blessed are those who let us laugh in our own way, for they shall be more settled in their souls.
_______________________________ 
The teeny details:
my books:  http://www.franstewart.com Please buy them from an independent bookstore or directly from my website.

3 comments:

AggiePete said...

You are absolutely correct in that laughter is the best medicine! That and Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream! This Sunday, April 1st, will be my 18th anniversary of 'being well' from breast cancer and trust me when I tell you we will be having cake & ice cream in the Ogg house Sunday! Ice cream & laughter - couldn't ask for anything more!

Fran Stewart said...

18 years! Tell you what, Petie, I'll celebrate with you. And you just gave me a great idea for my blogpost for tomorrow.

Thanks!

AggiePete said...

We'll set you a place at the table for sure! You'll definitely be here in heart & in spirit!