Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day #509 March Forth Again

Here it is again, the only day of the year that tells us what to do:
March Forth !
Today I plan to march forth by buying p.m.terrell’s newest book Vicki’s Key. It promises to be as exciting as her previous 12 books. She’s a dear friend as well as a professional colleague, and you might want to check her out at www.pmterrell.com
Then I’d better get busy writing my own next book. I still haven’t decided whether the title should be Brown as Dirt or Brown as Fudge
I’m leaning toward the fudge. Why does that not surprise me?
BEEattitude for Day #509:
       Blessed are those who eat with joy, for their tummies shall be filled with goodness.
_______________________________ 
The teeny details:
my books:  http://www.franstewart.com Please buy them from an independent bookstore or directly from my website.

2 comments:

The Cat Bastet said...

I'm looking forward to your next book, no matter what it's called. :)

CathyAJ

Fran Stewart said...

Thank you, Cathy! Glad you enjoy my books!