Monday, March 26, 2012

Day #531 Where'd the Time Go?

Where'd the time go?

When I started this blog, it seemed like 600 days would be so far in the future, I wouldn't have to worry about it. I thought those 600 days would take me through my first honey-harvest.

Well, if I still had the bees, I'm sure it would have.

I'm looking forward to the honey that will come from me bees, though, even if I'm not the one tending the hives. With the rate the weather's going around here, that should be fairly soon.

Speaking of weather, I found out why all this warm, unseasonable weather. Good old Science at Nasa came up with this explanation about the solar eruptions that lit the thermosphere up "like a Christmas tree."

I thought you might be interested. I wonder if the bees are enjoying the results, or if they're getting too hot too soon.




BEEattitude for Day #531:
       Blessed are those who explain esoteric ideas, for they shall have the benfit of knowing they’ve enlightened others.
_______________________________ 
The teeny details:
my books:  http://www.franstewart.com Please buy them from an independent bookstore or directly from my website.

No comments: