Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Day #512 Blatant Promo - A Great Workshop

I’m writing this Tuesday evening after a 3:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. Election Day. 
           3:30 is when I got up; 
         10:30 is when I got home; 
so I hope you’ll forgive me if I’m brief, indeed. I just want to share something fun with you--
On May 5th, I’ll be conducting a writers workshop at the Harris Arts Center in Calhoun, Georgia.
Here’s the blurb about it. I hope you’ll consider signing up -- or at least let your writing friends know about it.

BEEattitude for Day #512:
       Blessed are those who provide water for us bees, for they shall have a happier yard as a result.
_______________________________ 
The teeny details:
my books:  http://www.franstewart.com Please buy them from an independent bookstore or directly from my website.

No comments: