Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day #110 Beebles

Okay. I admit that there are times I get absolutely zany. This is one of them. One of my favorite toys used to be a giant bubble-maker, a huge plastic loop that my kids could dip in a bucket of soapy water. The worm-like giant bubble trail that wove around behind them when they rotated or trotted across the yard always made me laugh.

Where does the zany come in? I was just thinking about my bees. If I ever try to blow bubbles on my back deck after the end of March (which is when I’ll get my honey bees), I’ll run the risk of having the bees fly into the bubbles, which will then make them . . . groan . . . beebles.

Sorry ’bout that.


BEEattitude for Day # 110:
       Blessed are those who laugh with their children, for – years later – they shall be filled with joy when they remember.   

One thing Fran is grateful for right now:
       The Friends of Smyrna Library and Sisters in Crime, who put on the Murder Goes South conference yesterday. I attended, and it was loads of fun. Join us next year…   

No comments: