Friday, January 7, 2011

Day #87 we have a winner

Go look at the mystery photo on day #84. We have a winner who identified it over breakfast that day.

Cathy Akers-Jordan

For correctly identifying the giraffe, Cathy wins a jar of my Bees Knees Honey whenever I get around to:
     a. getting my bees,
     b. learning how to work with them,
     c. figuring out how to take the honey away from the bees, and
     d. managing to get it into jars without sticky-ing up my entire house.

Naturally, the bees are going to have to cooperate in this endeavopr by doing their nectar thing.

Send me your address via email, Cathy, and congratulations!


BEEattitude for Day # 87:
       Blessed are the teachers, for they help to create a better world. 

One thing Fran is grateful for right now:
       Artichokes with hollandaise sauce

2 comments:

AggiePete said...

Fran, where did Cathy post her answer - didn't see it on the blog. Congrats to her!

Fran Stewart said...

She emailed it to me directly.

Did you figure out that it was a giraffe? I can't believe it took me days to identify it. I kept trying to see some sort of exotic flower.