Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day #81 Overcoming Allergies

I know, I know. On January first I'm supposed to say "Happy New Year, and may 2011 be filled with prosperity." There. I said it.

What I'd rather say is "Joy surrounds you. May 2011 be the year you discover the truth of your inner joy." There. I said THAT.

Now let's talk about allergies. I was glancing back through my journal from a couple of years ago, looking for something else altogether, and I came across a note about a friend who underwent injections of bee venom to alleviate a serious allergy to bees. Took five years, but it eventually worked. My point is, I suppose, that no matter what confronts us, there IS a way to deal with it.

So, maybe I should have said, "May 2011 be the year we find an open doorway for every one of our possibilities. And may they all be good ones."

Happy 1-1-11 !

BEEattitude for Day #81 :
       Blessed are those who search for their own truth, for they shall find doors aplenty. 

One thing Fran is grateful for right now:
       My brand new, safe, clean water heater, installed by Keep Smiling Plumbing. 


No comments: