Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day #379 Einstein had it right

I seem to spend an inordinate amount of blog space comparing people to bees.

·         If we’d only act like bees we would be better organized. 

·         If we acted like bees, we would stay more focused. 

·         If people were more like bees, we’d produce better products.
But then, I found this:

Einstein was right. People are not bees. We can learn from them, but I shouldn’t go judging people on how well they can do their honey bee chores. After all, I'm not too good at gathering nectar myself.
 

BEEattitude for Day # 379:
       Blessed are those who live in the moment, for they shall save themselves from excessive worry.

2 comments:

AggiePete said...

What a great page today! I love it! Of course they have all been wonderful reading but Einstein ... well, it says it all. Thanks for another morning started with a big smile! Hugs!

Fran Stewart said...

And your comments brighten my day as well. Thanks for taking the time to put your thoughts into words.