Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day #477 One more month to plan


Golly day, are you going to be impressed in about a month. I met yesterday with Cindy Sutt, owner of Rock Paper Scissors (http://www.123shoot.com/) about a new website design.
I’ve been trundling along with a very amateur site for almost ten years, and it’s about time for a change, wouldn’t you say?
As of right now, I have no idea what it’s going to look like, but it should be unveiled by the first week in March.
I’m trying to decide which areas of my current website need to be kept, and which can be tossed. Do I, for instance, really need to have on there a description of every cat I've ever shared a home with? If you have any requests, let me know: fran at fran stewart (all one word) dot com.
BEEattitude for Day #477:
       Blessed are those who voice their opinion through voting, for they shall maintain the right to complain later on.
_______________________________ 
The teeny details:
my books:  http://www.franstewart.com Please buy them from an independent bookstore or directly from my website.

No comments: