Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day #490 You Know What Day It Is


You see, I used to hate Valentine's Day. The reason (I know now after years of working on myself with a great deal of help from some very wise mentors and friends) was that I didn't like myself very much.

All that has changed.

Happy
Valentines
Day ! ! ! ! ! ! 

I tell my editing clients that they’re allowed only one exclamation point per chapter.  The "point" (pun intended) is to make the writing powerful enough to eliminate the need for excessive punctuation.
Today, as you can see, I've chosen to make an exception to that rule of mine.



BEEattitude for Day #490:
       Blessed are those who love themselves, for they shall then be able to love others without reservation.
_______________________________ 
The teeny details:
my books:  http://www.franstewart.com Please buy them from an independent bookstore or directly from my website.

1 comment:

AggiePete said...

And a Happy Valentine Day to you as well. Had to go to the hospital yesterday with an asthma attack - 2 shots & 4 prescriptions later I got home about 5 PM and got the first full night's sleep in ages! ANYWAY am catching up on my 'bees knees news' this morning! Hugs to a wonderful friend on this Valentine Day!