Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day #478 New Twist on an Old Cliche


2/2 New Twist on an Old Cliché
My friend Lisa Washington, who created B’Tyli, a gentle line of skin care and beauty products, came up with a great new twist. In a Facebook post yesterday she said she was no longer going to 
kill two poor little birds with one stone. 
Instead, she was going to 
set free two birds with one key.
Isn’t that a lovely thought?
I hope it catches on. Birds need all the help they can get.
Lisa is the reason I give to the National Kidney Foundation, by the way. I’m so glad she’s not only well but thriving.
BEEattitude for Day #478:
       Blessed are those who see the world through new eyes, for their bright world shall illuminate the whole hive.
_______________________________ 
The teeny details:
my books:  http://www.franstewart.com Please buy them from an independent bookstore or directly from my website.

2 comments:

AggiePete said...

I love that phrase! Need to come up with a new 'spin' on 'the cat that swallowed the canary' ...
contest anyone with other phrases to change???

Fran Stewart said...

A contest??? What a great idea. I'll bet you and Bill and Billy have some ideas...