Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day #194

 
Public Domain Photo
Saturday, four of us from the Gwinnett Beekeepers Club staffed a table at Whole Foods for their celebration of Earth Day.

It was such fun talking with people who were in the same situation I was in last October – intrigued by bees, wanting to learn more, wondering if there were any way they could possibly raise bees.

Well, folks, I’m here to say that it is most definitely possible.

Yelloideas Photography
I certainly hope that at least some of them will make the decision I did. Sitting here as I write this, looking out at the busy meanderings in front of the hive, I feel such a sense of peace and of accomplishment. I wish my dad were still alive so I could share this with him.

BEEattitude for Day # 194:
       Blessed are the people who stop to ask questions, for they shall find awe-inspiring answers.

One thing Fran is grateful for right now:
       The hummingbirds gracing my three feeders   


No comments: