Friday, April 29, 2011

Day #199 Yup - False Alarm

This is the last time I'll get worried when the bees start congregating around the hive entrance. Nothing came of the severe weather warnings except for some high winds and fairly spectacular lightning around midnight. I got up and sat by the window for a while, watching the show and counting the seconds before the thunderclap. Nothing hit within two miles of my house.

I wish the same were true for those families in Alabama and elsewhere who were devastated by the storms. I truly wish them well in their recovery efforts.

So, what were the bees trying to tell me at 4 in the afternoon? I haven’t a clue. I think I’m going to have to watch the bees a lot more carefully and chart their behavior patterns before I’ll know what (if anything) they’re predicting.

When I find out, I’ll let you know.

BEEattitude for Day # 199:
       Blessed are they who listen to us bees, for we have much to tell them. We just wish you humans could speak Beenglish.

One thing Fran is grateful for right now:
       The right of free speech   


No comments: