Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day #211 Way Late


I happened to be in OfficeMax about something else altogether, but I mentioned to the sales fellow that I had this phone …

Turns out they don’t make the kind of connector I need anymore, but the young man suggested that I get a BlueTooth adapter. “I don’t want one of those blue things hanging on my ear,” I said with some asperity. “They blink like a runway approach.”

“Don’t worry, ma’am.” I could see that his mama raised him right. I’m always a bit leery, though, when someone starts by saying, “All you have to do is …” No matter how polite the instructor, there is that underlying assumption that I’ll know what he’s talking about.

Once I got home it took me only about two and a half hours to figure out how to translate his “easy steps” into a working connection.


So, now I’ll be able to show you actual pictures of my hives. But first, Miss Polly and Daisy wanted to be included. And, of course, you can see the new bee-suit as Daisy tried it on.


BEEattitude for Day # 211:
       Blessed are those who keep trying, even when the first time doesn’t work, for they shall eventually succeed and feel darn good about themselves. We bees do that when looking for good nectar sources.

_______________________________ 
The teeny details:
my ebooks on Amazon for Kindle
my ebooks on Smashwords (for all other formats)

No comments: