Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day #214 Ain't Technology Grand, Folks?

Thank-you to each of you who contacted me when it looked like I’d disappeared. I truly appreciate your concerns.

Blogger had some sort of problem and stopped all new blog posts sometime in the middle of Wednesday. I’m not sure how long it will take them to post the blogs I wrote for Thursday and Friday, and don’t even know for sure that this one will show up on Saturday morning just after midnight Eastern Time.


Hive entrance -- Whre'd the bees go?
Self-Portrait in the Bee Suit the First Time
I’m not going to worry, though. They’ll get through eventually. In the meantime, here are a couple of pictures to brighten your day.

BEEattitude for Day # 214:
       Blessed are those who take the time to reach out, for they shall find rest for their worries.

_______________________________ 
The teeny details:
my eBooks on Amazon for Kindle
my eBooks on Smashwords (for all other formats)

No comments: