Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day #238 Bee's Ears

Do bees have ears?

No, that’s not the start of a bee joke. I really don’t know the answer. I’ve looked in the various bee books I own, and can’t find anything.

At any rate, if they don’t have ears, they miss all that lovely buzzing,

Or do they?

When Miss Polly sat on my lap this morning, I felt rather than heard her soft purr. Maybe bees are the same. Do they feel each other as some sort of ocean wave of vibration? Do they ever imitate each other’s sounds?

I don’t know the answers. But I like asking the questions.

BEEattitude for Day # 238:
       Blessed are those who truly listen to what they’re hearing, for they shall see the light.



_______________________________ 
The teeny details:
my eBooks on Amazon for Kindle
my eBooks on Smashwords (for all other formats)

No comments: