Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day #252 Sticky Fingers

I love having this little phone camera. The last time I did a hive inspection, I found myself picking up a frame and then having a hard time putting it down again. Or rather, I could put it down, but I couldn’t un-stick my fingers from it.


I took this picture so you can see the brownish-yellow propolis all over my fingers. After I took the picture, of course, I had to clean the propolis scrum off my phone. A combination of rubbing alcohol and elbow grease is about the only thing I’ve found that works.




BEEattitude for Day # 252:
       Blessed are those who aren’t afraid of getting dirty, for they shall have many adventures.

 _______________________________ 
The teeny details:
my books:  http://www.franstewart.com
my eBooks on Amazon for Kindle
my eBooks on Smashwords (for all other formats)
 

No comments: