Saturday, June 18, 2011

Day #249 Cockroaches

I apologize in case you’ve just finished eating breakfast.

Several nights ago I had reason to walk out on the back deck well after dark. There were cockroaches – lots of big ones – scurrying around deck near the hives. On the railing around the deck, I spotted half a dozen of them scooting out of sight.

So, my question is this: are my bees at risk? Is there a chance the roaches will enter the hives and eat . . .  wait a minute . . . what do cockroaches eat?

I don’t have a clue.

One more thing to find out. If you know the answer, do tell me, please.


BEEattitude for Day # 249:
       Blessed are those who help their friends, for they shall live in a happy hive.

_______________________________ 
The teeny details:
my books:  http://www.franstewart.com
my eBooks on Amazon for Kindle
my eBooks on Smashwords (for all other formats)


No comments: