Saturday, June 11, 2011

Day #242 Flying High

For those of you who asked – my hands are much better. They're still swollen, but I can form a loose fist now. Dr. Greenberg at the Hope Clinic said that I don’t appear to be allergic to the antihistamine. The stings were just apparently in a really tender area. And I came home with a prescription for an epi pen. Just in case.

Now on to the exciting news. Let’s look at two forms of aerial excellence:





     Honey Bees Fly

"I know that," you say.




But did you know . . .

People fly, too!

Eli Reiman 2011


By day Eli Reiman is a data base manager. Otherwise, he’s a fire-spinner, stilt-walker, juggler, scuba diver, photographer, and now – aerial acrobat. You've seen a lot of his photos (Yelloideas Photography) in this blog.

My bees are upside down half the time, too, but I must admit, I've never seen them in bright red . . .


BEEattitude for Day # 242:
       Blessed are those who enjoy what they do, for they shall carry blessings along with them everywhere they go.


_______________________________ 
The teeny details:
my eBooks on Amazon for Kindle
my eBooks on Smashwords (for all other formats)

No comments: