Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day #330 Whew! I didn't have to run!

Well, it rained all day Monday, so there wasn’t a chance to go out and replenish the sugar water on the yellow hive.

I figured there’d be you-know-what to pay when I went out there Tuesday morning. It wasn’t raining, but there was a heavy cloud cover, and bees don’t like clouds. Plus, because I hadn’t fed them the day before, I thought they might be ticked off.

So, I was fairly skitterish when I suited up and walked out there just after noon.

I shouldn’t have worried. They looked at me, said “BZZ,” which is bee-talk for thank you, and quietly went about collecting their new sugar-syrup windfall.

This just goes to prove
·         not everything I read will necessarily apply to my hive, and
·         bees don’t hold grudges


BEEattitude for Day # 330:
       Blessed are those who work though their silly fears, for they shall find relief when they succeed.

_______________________________
Get Your Dog in My Next Book!
From now through the end of September, anyone who donates $10 to WAG, also known as the Walton Animal Guild, will be automatically entered in a drawing.
If you win, your dog will be in my next Biscuit McKee mystery!
The donate button is right on their home page
Every $10 donation is automatically entered in the drawing
See Blog #324 for the details.
Share the link with your friends who love dogs

Green as a Garden Hose, the 3rd Biscuit McKee Mystery,
is now available in mass market paperback
from World Wide Mystery, a division of Harlequin.
(Go to www.eHarlequin.com and search for Fran Stewart)

No comments: