Saturday, September 24, 2011

Day #347 Cindy's Weight Loss Idea

It’s time for a laugh or two, folks. This post has nothing to do with bees.

My dear friend, Cindy Pitts Gilbert, owns The Singin’ Bean, a coffee house and eatery in Lawrenceville GA. They do karaoke, too, which is where the Singin’ part of the name comes in. The Bean is where I go when I’m stuck on a chapter. I get a big Crock-o’-Choc, sit overlooking the intersection of Pike and Perry Streets, and somehow or other the writing begins to flow. Maybe it’s all that hot chocolate! I’ve composed a few of my blog posts there, too.

At any rate, Cindy came up with the best weight-loss idea I’ve ever heard. She said to feel free to forward it. This blog is about as forward a place as one can get.

Here it is, in Cindy’s own words:

I always wondered what my problem was. Just found out why I am overweight!  The shampoo I use in the shower that runs down my body says "For extra volume and body."

I'm going to start using dish washing liquid. It says "Dissolves fat that is otherwise difficult to remove!"

Thanks, Cindy.

BEEattitude for Day # 347:
       Blessed are those who disseminate vital information, for they shall feel good about themselves.


p.s. from Fran – I finally got around to watching (and crying my way through) Tuesdays with Morrie. I love Netflix! I’m always about 2 years behind everybody else in what movies I watch, but if I find one I like, I can simply watch it twice.


__________________________
Green as a Garden Hose, the 3rd Biscuit McKee Mystery,
is now available in mass market paperback
from World Wide Mystery, a division of Harlequin.

 _______________________________
Get Your Dog in My Next Book!
From now through the end of September, anyone who donates $10 to WAG, also known as the Walton Animal Guild, will be automatically entered in a drawing.
If you win, your dog will be in my next Biscuit McKee mystery!
The donate button is right on their home page
Every $10 donation is automatically entered in the drawing
See Blog #324 for the details.

No comments: